Daddy Otto and Daughter Otto

Daddy Otto and Daughter Otto
Greater Things Are Yet To Come

Monday, July 26, 2010

7 Day Countdown

It is hard to believe that we are only seven days away from Zambia. In one week we will be setting our feet on the soil of Zambia. It probably won't surprise anyone when I say that I truly believe God is going to do something amazing in Zambia. Would you join us in prayer as we prepare for God to move both in and through us?

Here are a few things to pray for:

We will be in the air more than 24 hours.
We will be traveling throughout most of the country. Pray for safety!
We will be visiting churches, preaching, teaching, working in orphanages and hospitals, planning new church plants and encouraging Pastors.
Most people in Zambia don't live to celebrate their 40th birthday.
There are 100,000+ orphan children living on the streets.

Thank you for praying for Erin and I while we are away. We love you all.

Pastor Wayne
Galatians 2:20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for both of you that God opens your eyes to the plight of His children. I pray that compassion and love oozes out of you both. I pray that you come back changed forever with the realization of God's blessing on your lives. I love you both, Amy (mom)